Want to knit a stunning hat in a jiffy? You've come to the right place. We've paired the new hand-dyed fiber, Savvy, from Dream In Color with another amazing design from Wanded 527.
The Veela Beanie is a huge favorite for us, starting with a beautifully written pattern from Wanded 527. Jenny's patterns are so detailed and well-written that you will be able to execute seemingly complicated stitches with very little difficulty.
- Detailed pattern that walks you step by step for a foolproof finish
- 100% hand-dyed superwash merino wool in super bulky
- Fast results if you're wanting to get your knitted gifts off the needles
Remember - our kits come with the pattern AND yarn perfectly paired to take the guesswork out of how your project will turn out!
Also, this pattern comes in super bulky, bulky, light bulky and worsted weights, so you'll use it again and again.
Learn more about the designer, Jenny Noto, here. Discover her magical world and where she gets the inspiration for her designs!
Needles & Poms are not included. This project requires:
- US 11/ 8mm 16” circular needles
- US 13/ 9mm 16” circular needles and/ or dpns
- US 15/ 10mm 16” circular needles and/ or dpns
You can shop the happiest needles on the planet here:
☞ Shop fixed circular Lykke knittingneedles
☞ Shop interchangeable Lykke knitting sets