The latest design from Jenny Noto has an all-over branch and twig motif and like all of Jenny's patterns is delightfully unique. We're kitting it up in a classic worsted 100% wool making it beautiful, warm and affordable!
This unique pattern utilizes dip stitches to create what look like branches with outstretched twigs. Fully written instructions, photo tutorials, and a great video tutorial, this one is packed with information to help you knit this fun design!
Be sure to check out the photo here of the gorgeous crown - the top of the hat alone is a work of art.
- One skein classic 100% worsted wool
- Downloadable pattern for 5 yarn weights including worsted
- Skill level: Intermediate
Learn more about the designer, Jenny Noto, here. Discover her magical world and where she gets the inspiration for her designs!
Needles & Poms are not included. This project requires:
- US size 7/ 4.5mm 16” circular needles
- US size 8/ 5.0mm 16” circular needles and/or dpns circular needles
Crochet hook (optional, but helpful)
☞ Shop fixed circular Lykke knitting needles
☞ Shop interchangeable Lykke knitting sets