This stunning scarf makes me think of a still, wintery night and a navy sky filled with stars! Perhaps there's a little snow on the ground as well and for sure the warmth of this beautiful scarf would be welcome.
It's knit in a combination of a Noro classic yarn - Silk Garden - and their new fiber called Madara. Several years ago Noro published an iconic pattern called Star Blanket (You can find it in the Noro blanket pattern book here.) and this scarf is inspired by that popular pattern.
The stars are knit with intarsia and it's edged beautifully with an i-cord. Knit in two halves, they are joined with a 3-needle bind off.
- Fiber Content: Silk Garden - 45% Silk, 45% Mohair, 10% Wool; Madara - 60% Wool, 30% Silk, 10% Alpaca
- Finished Measurements: 10 inches x 75 inches
- Care: Hand Wash Delicate in Cold Water, Dry flat
The kit includes a FREE bonus copy of Noro's latest magazine with many more patterns to knit and love!
Needles are not included. This project requires:
- US size 8 knitting needles
- One extra size 8 needle for 3-needle bind off.
☞ Shop fixed circular Lykke knitting needles
☞ Shop interchangeable Lykke knitting sets