Want to knit a cute hat in a jiffy? You've come to the right place. We've paired the new hand-dyed fiber from Dream In Color with another amazing design from Wanded 527. Our kits come with the pattern AND yarn perfectly paired to take the guesswork out of how your project will turn out!
This beanie is named for Professor Pomona Sprout, and the stitch pattern looks like little seedlings or sprouts when worn!
Jenny's patterns are so detailed and well-written that you will be able to execute seemingly complicated stitches with very little difficulty. Choose the version you want to make, the pattern comes with all versions. Note information about the styles in bold below.*
- Detailed pattern that walks you step by step for a foolproof finish
- 100% hand-dyed superwash merino wool in super bulky
- Skill level: Advanced beginner
- Kit includes yarn and pattern
*Please note: the photos show the three versions you can make with this kit: Brimless, Regular and Cupcake. (Shown in that order left to right.) You can choose your style. There is also a bonus pattern included for a headband. You will have enough yarn left over after making an adult hat to make a headband, or a child's hat and the pattern gives directions for both.
Learn more about the designer, Jenny Noto, here. Discover her magical world and where she gets the inspiration for her designs!
Needles & Poms are not included. This project requires:
- US 15/ 10mm 16” circular needles and/or dpns (for brimless version - original pattern, and cupcake)
- US 13/ 9mm 16” circular needles and/or dpns (for regular version)
- US 11/ 8mm 16” circular needles and/or dpns (for regular and cupcake versions)
You can shop the happiest needles on the planet here:
☞ Shop fixed circular Lykke knitting needles
☞ Shop interchangeable Lykke knitting sets