This spectacular Brioni sweater in Noro's new fiber is one of my favorite additions to the shop for Fall/Winter! It's knit in the round from the bottom up with two shades of Haunui creating lovely deep colorwork across the shoulders.
- Finished bust measurements: Small (40"), Medium (44"), Large (47.5"), 1X (52"), 2X (56"), and 3X (60")
- The fiber is not dyed - this is the color as it is grown by the sheep
- Knitting level: Intermediate
- Kit comes with a FREE Fall/Winter Noro magazine
Bust sizes given are finished measurements. You'll want to allow yourself a few inches positive ease, so choose the size you want your finished sweater to measure.
The wool comes from a beautiful farm in New Zealand and you can learn all about it here.
Needles are not included. This project requires:
- One US size 9 - 16" circular needle
- One US size 9 - 24" circular needle
- One US size 8 - 16" circular needle
- One set US size 9 dpn
- Stitch markers and holders
You can shop the happiest needles on the planet here:
☞ Shop fixed circular Lykke knitting needles
☞ Shop interchangeable Lykke knitting sets