This spectacular sweater in Noro's new fiber, Haunui, is one of my favorite additions to the shop! It's knit in the round from the bottom up with two shades of fiber creating lovely deep colorwork across the shoulders.
The wool is soft and undyed, just as it comes from the beautiful New Zealand sheep. You can learn the story of how it goes from farm to needles here.
- 100% wool, medium to bulky weight
- Knitting level: Intermediate
- Kit comes with a FREE Fall/Winter Noro magazine with the pattern enclosed.
This sweater is comfortable, soft and warm. It looks great with jeans and will fit into your cold weather wardrobe beautifully!
Bust sizes given are finished measurements. You'll want to allow yourself a few inches positive ease, so choose the size you want your finished sweater to measure.
Needles are not included. This project requires:
- One US size 9 - 16" circular needle
- One US size 9 - 24" circular needle
- One US size 8 - 16" circular needle
- One set US size 9 dpn
- Stitch markers and holders
You can shop the happiest needles on the planet here:
☞ Shop fixed circular Lykke knitting needles
☞ Shop interchangeable Lykke knitting sets