This sweater kit is on pre-order and will be shipping by the end of October, 2021. If you want to knit this really special sweater, snap your kit up now because we getting a limited number and have been told we won't be getting any more this season.
This spectacular Brioni sweater in Noro's new fiber is my absolute favorite new thing in the shop for Fall/Winter! It's a classic top down sweater knit with two shades of Haunui in lovely deep colorwork across the shoulders.
- Sizes come in Small, Medium, Large 1X, 2X and 3X
- The fiber is not dyed - this is the color as it is grown by the sheep
- Kit comes with a free Fall/Winter Noro magazine
Bust sizes given are finished measurements. You'll want to allow yourself a few inches positive ease, so choose the size you want your finished sweater to measure.
Remember the FREE bonus! You'll receive the latest Noro magazine for Fall/Winter with 35 patterns included.
The wool comes from a beautiful farm in New Zealand and you can learn all about it here.
Needles are not included. This project requires:
- One US size 9 - 16" circular needle
- One US size 9 - 24" circular needle
- One US size 8 - 16" circular needle
- One set US size 9 dpn
- Stitch markers and holders
You can shop the happiest needles on the planet here:
☞ Shop fixed circular Lykke knitting needles
☞ Shop interchangeable Lykke knitting sets